- TARDINESS: The examinee is expected to take Paper 1 and Paper 2 (if applicable) exam at the scheduled times. If the examinee is more than 15 minutes late for the exam, he/she will not be admitted to take the exam. If the examinee is less than 15 minutes late, he/she can take the exam but will not receive any additional time to finish. All exams will end at the same time.
EXAM LOCATION: Exams taken at unauthorized locations or in which the exam rules have been violated will not be considered valid. Candidates who wish to change the center at which they will sit for the Final Exam must inform and take prior permission from the Satsang Exam Division in India.
WRITING UTENSILS: Examinee will write their answers with either a blue or black pen only. Answers written in pencil or with any other colored pen will not be considered valid. Answers written in more than one colored ink will also not be considered valid. Answers written on additional paper will not be considered valid.
ANSWERING QUESTIONS: All examinees are requested to write clearly, legibly and must pay close attention to all the instructions given. Answers crossed out will not be considered valid. Do not write your name anywhere in or on the answer book. Do not in any way damage the bar code printed on the front page. Answer papers with more than one type of handwriting will not be accepted.
VALIDATION: Satsang Exam is only valid for use by the examinee identified on the top sheet, and only at the designated center in the specified medium (Gujarati, Hindi, English) and for the exam level (e.g. Prarambha, Pravesh, Parichay, etc.) indicated. Any difference will not be considered valid.
- ATTENDANCE: Candidates who have registered for both papers of Satsang Pragna Exam, Satsang Pravesh, Parichay and Pravin exams need to give both papers. Presence in only one paper will not be considered valid.
MEDIUM LEVEL: The medium (Gujarati, English, Hindi) and the exam level in which candidates take the Pre-Test (upload in the examinee's login account on 1st December) will be the medium in which they must take the Final Exam. Answer books bearing details of candidates different from the Final ‘PDF’ List will not be accepted for marking.
- REQUIRED SIGNATURE: On the day of the Final Satsang Examinations, all examinees should obtain the signature of the class supervisor on the top sheet of answer book bearing their own personal details only. Answer books without the signature of the Class Supervisor will not be considered valid.
- SUBSTITUTE WRITER: Without the prior permission from the Exam Division in India, answer papers written by substitute writers in place of the original examinee will not be accepted.
- ELECTRONIC DEVICES: All electronic devices including cell phones and laptops are to be turned off and put away as they are not permitted in the Exam Center.
- DISHONESTY: Any examinee suspected of/or caught cheating (including using unauthorized materials during the exam) will be dismissed from the Exam and his/her results will not be declared.
- DISTURBANCE: One of the purposes of the Exam Center is to provide you with a quiet and undisturbed environment. Please do not speak, talk or otherwise make any other noises that would disturb other examinees.
- PRAGNA EXAM REGISTRATION: Before completing the registration for the Satsang Pragna Exam, please note the following points:
- Examinees who have passed the India Pravin Exams can appear for the Pragna 1 Exam.
- Examinees according to their decision can appear for both the question papers in the same year or appear for the 1st paper in the first and the 2nd paper in the following year. One can only appear for the 2nd Paper after passing the 1st Paper. Candidates opting to sit only for one out of the two papers must score 45 marks to pass.
- Examinee should make his/her decision during registration. Pragna examinees can choose first paper or both papers. Select the first paper if the student wishes to appear for the first paper and if he/she wishes to appear for both papers, select both papers. Examinees who have registered for both papers of Pragna Exam should give both papers. Presence in only one paper will not be considered valid. Examinee who appear for both papers in the same year must score a combined minimum of 90 marks to pass.
- After passing the 1st paper, one can postpone appearing for the 2nd paper for a maximum of 1 year.
- If two examinees are eligible for a prize then the one who has appeared for both exams together will be rewarded with 10% marks and thus become a candidate for the prize.